What is Boomplay? Boomplay-Music is a media streaming and download service developed by Transsnet Music Limited. The service was first launched in Nigeria in 2015 by TECNO Mobile, Transsion Holdings.
The app is made purposely for streaming and sharing music. Unlike many other streaming apps, this particular app gives you the opportunity to read news and do other amazing stuff that you can never find anywhere.
I will list some of the things you can do with this app below.
Functions Of Boomplay App
Note that Boomplay has premium functions under which some features will be locked until you subscribe to monthly, daily or weekly packages.
- Streaming Music – The app gives you the chance to search for your favorite artists and their songs/ albums. You can stream the song directly from the app.
- Downloading songs – Instead of just streaming the song over the internet, the app gives you the freedom to save any of the songs you want to have on your phone for offline playback.
- Video streaming – You can also stream videos directly from this app.
- Music or Video Player – You can play your already existing videos or music files using this app.
- Social Media – You can read buzz, follow other users, chat them and even comment on their posts.
How To Use The App
Having the app on the phone is the major step in knowing how to use the app. After downloading the app, sign up for an account. When signing up, don’t forget to use my invitation code: 109003881 for an additional one month free on your subscription. After signing up, your home which is ‘Music’ should look like in the screenshot below.
Now you can easily explore the app.
If you are interested in playing your already existing music files in the app, then tap on “Library” and tap on “Local Music” as indicated in the screenshot below. You should be able to see all your songs.
From here, you can explore your app to find out more for yourself.
One major benefit of using this app is the fact that you get to choose the quality of song you want to hear. The premium quality gives you the uncompressed sound which is better quality compared to mp3 files downloaded over the internet. Better quality means you get a larger file size when downloading or streaming.
You also get reward points for completing petty tasks in the app. These reward points can be used to redeem daily, weekly or monthly subscribtion. You can even use the points to redeem airtime and many other gifts that come on daily basis.
Take your music streaming to the next level and enjoy.
If you have any questions or suggestions, leave a comment in the box below.