The UFS Self Service portal is a portal that allows students to access every tool they need. The Self Service portal is also part of the KovsieLife portal.
This is a simple guide to help you get around the portal and know some of the major features of this portal.
What Can You Use The Portal For?
There are so many things that students can do with the UFS self-service portal. below are some of the features you can utilize.
- Prospective students can use the portal to check their UFS online application status. This means that you might even start using the portal long before you even become a student.
- The portal gives you access to major information that will help with your studies at UFS.
- The Portal is the major platform through which the University of the Free State communicates with students.
- It is the same platform that you will use to check the status of all your applications including financial aids.
- If your application is successful, it is the same platform that will allow you to check and accept the available offers.
- Students can also check their timetables using this platform.
- Your academic history and records are also available on this platform.
- You will also be able to see your financial records including payments and arrears on this platform.
There are so many functions of the portal that you must use the portal to know them. Follow the procedure below to log into the portal.
UFS Self Service Login Process
Logging into self-service requires that you have a UFS Student Number and Password. In short, you must be a student or applicant to UFS before you will be able to access the portal.
- To access the portal, simply follow the procedure below.
- Navigate to the UFS home page using this URL: >> https://www.ufs.ac.za/
- Click on the “Student” tab. You can also ignore the procedure above and simply visit this URL: >>> https://www.ufs.ac.za/kovsielife. This should give open KovsieLife Page.
- Click on “Student Self Service” when the page finishes loading.
- Select “Student Self Service” from the options.
- Now you must enter your Username and Password to start using the portal.
When the portal is opened, everything is tabbed so always use the tabs to check the corresponding information you wish to see.