The UWC student portal is the platform for the University of Western Cape students. The platform allows students to access almost everything they need to make their life on campus easier.
There are so many things you must know about the UWC student portal. In this article, I will guide you on how to use the portal.
There are so many things you can do with the portal as a student and below are some of them.
- Students can use the portal to check their academic results.
In most cases, these results could be provisional results that are subject to change. But no matter the situation, you get to see your results over the internet.
- You also get access to your student account through this portal. This is where you get notifications on everything that the University wants you to know.
- Examination timetables and all other events schedules are accessible through this portal.
- New applicants can also use the same platform to check their UWC Online application status.
- You can check your academic history as well as your profile details on the same platform.
The platform is easy to use and you can access it over the internet anywhere in the world. That means you don’t have to only be on campus to access it.
UWC Student Portal Login
The UWC student portal login process is very simple. Whether you are a first-time user or not, you can easily access the portal using your UWC credentials.
To access the portal, simply follow the procedure below.
- Type into your browser address bar this URL. >>>> https://student.uwc.ac.za/
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Student Access“. You should see a page similar to the one in the screenshot below.
- Enter your “Student Number“. Make sure it is exactly the number you were given after registration.
- Select “SA ID Number” if you are South African or “Passport Number” if you are an international student.
- Now enter the number corresponding to your selection above. Make sure you enter the number exactly as you provided on your application form.
- Click on the “Submit” button and that is it. You should get access right away.
Note: If the numbers you provide do not match with what the University of Western Cape has on file, you will not be given access. All entries must correspond with what is on file 100%.
If there is something you wish I could touch on but I didn’t, kindly leave a comment and I will reply as early as possible.