The MTN Mashup code is *567#. But do you know how to make the best out of your data? This simple guide we have written will help you make the best out of your Mashup.
Are you new to the world of mobile networks and wondering how to get the most out of your MTN Mashup? Don’t worry; we’ve got you covered! In this article, we’ll introduce you to the MTN Mashup code and share some of the best tips to make the most of your mobile experience. So, let’s get started.
Note that there is a way to get free data bundles on MTN. I wrote a very comprehensive guide about that earlier. You can check it out.
Table of Contents
What is MTN Mashup?
This is a very important question. Of course, we can’t proceed if we don’t know what we want to discuss.
MTN Mashup also known as MTN Pulse is a special bundle offered by MTN, one of the leading mobile network providers in Ghana.
This package is designed to give you more value for your money by combining data and talk time. With MTN Mashup, you can enjoy both data for browsing and calling minutes for chatting, all in one convenient package.
You also have the option to adjust your package, placing more value on what matters to you the most. For instance, more minutes for calls and less data for those who make more calls than they consume data. Or, more MTN data bundle with fewer call minutes, for those who make use of data bundle than calls.
There is a type of data bundle known as the MTN Master Beneficiary Bundle. Do you know about it?. I have a full guide for you about it in case you don't know about it yet.
MTN Mashup code
The MTN Mashup code is *567#. Follow these simple steps to activate it:
- Dial the MTN mashup code; *567# and you should see similar options as the one in the screenshot below.
- Select option 1-Proceed to buy a bundle (No 4G Bonus). This should show you a similar page as the one in the screenshot below.
- Since we are using ourselves for the tutorial, we will select option 1 – MashUp for Self. However, if you decide to purchase for someone else in the future, always use option 2 – MashUp for Others.
- You will be presented with the prices as indicated in the screenshot above. Select the amount you want to purchase. In this case, we will select option 1. MashUp GHC 1.
- You have two options to select 1 GHC straight or go Flexi by selecting option 2 and entering the amount you want between GHC 0.07 – 4.99. ln this case, we will select option 1.
- You will be presented with options to select which package you want. Mostly, from the top, you get more call minutes and the lower you go, the more data you get than data.
- After selecting a package of your choice, you will be presented with the payment options. You can pay with your Airtime balance or MTN Mobile Money.
Note: Make sure you have the bundle price equivalent of airtime or Mobile Money wallet balance before you make the purchase. This is the procedure for the MTN Mashup code. There are other ways you can also subscribe to this bundle in other ways.
You should also note that *567# is not the only MTN mashup code. You can dial *550# and select option 2. Pulse Mashup. It will give you the same procedures as the one listed above.
Do you know MTN can help you design and host a business website for a very little price? Check out the MTN Web Wiz guide I wrote earlier. It will help open a n new door to your business.
Mashup via MyMTN app
The MTN Mashup code is not the only option if you want to subscribe to this bundle. If you have the MyMTN app on your phone, you can also use that to subscribe to this bundle. To do this, follow the procedure below.
- To do this, I will assume you have already installed the MyMTN app on your phone. If you haven’t, then head straight to an earlier tutorial we wrote about How to download the MyMTN app. It is available for both Android and iOS.
- Launch the MyMTN app. You should see a similar dashboard as the one in the image below.
- Navigate to “Shop” and you should be on the “Shop” page.
- On the “Shop” page, tap “Data”.
- From the list of data types, select “Mashup”.
Now, you can choose the amount you would like to buy and proceed from there.
All MTN pulse data bundles are non-expiry which means, you can use them when you need them no matter the time you subscribed.
There is a way to get cheap data bundles on MTN Ghana. I wrote a full guide about that earlier. You can read it to learn more.
How do I Mashup on MTN?
The MTN Mashup code is *567#. Dial it, select the option, and select the amount you would like to purchase. You can also dial *550# and select option 2 to start purchasing your bundle.
If you have more questions that have not been answered here, kindly leave them in the comment section and I will reply as early as possible.
There are some major MTN Bundle Codes you must know.Take a quick look at them and make use of most of them.
MTN Mashup is a great way to get more out of your mobile plan by combining data and talk time. Activating it is easy, and with these tips, you’ll be able to make the most of your package. So, go ahead and enjoy your mobile experience with the MTN Mashup code!
If you have more issues, you can contact MTN. I have written a full article about how to contact MTN Customer Care.