Do you know you can check NLA midweek results from your mobile phone? You can do this even if you are using a non-smartphone.
Checking the lotto results can be a very daunting task if you have to go out and check from the lotto kiosk all the time. That is why NLA has made it easier for you to be able to even check the results from your phone.
Winning the lotto is one of the happiest things everyone could wish for. However, not knowing the results, means you don’t know whether you are losing or winning. That is why in this simple but very informative article, I will be teaching you how to check the NLA Midweek results from your phone. Whether you have internet or not, you can still check the results.
Before we continue with the procedures, kindly take a quick look at the table of content below. If you see a title you are more interested in, simply click on it to jump to the particular article.
Table of Contents
How to Check NLA Midweek Results from Your Phone
The NLA midweek lotto is the type of lotto that is staked only on Wednesdays. It means if you want midweek results, you are only looking for results for Wednesday. If you want to know how to check the full lotto results, then read my earlier article about How to check NLA lotto results from your phone.
With this in mind, let us look at the procedures for checking the results below.
1. NLA shortcode
There are different shortcodes you can use for this. The first code is *959#. Whether you are using a smartphone or a non-smartphone, you can dial this code to check the lotto results.
- Simply dial the code and you should see options similar to the one in the screenshot below.
- As soon as you see this screen, select “Draw results”.
- After selecting that, select “Mid-Week” to see the results for Mid-Week. It is as simple as that. I have written a full article titled; NLA introduces lotto with MTN mobile money. This will help you to know more about how to use this particular code.
There is another way to do this. However, this time around you will have to pay GHS 0.52 per SMS for receiving the results.
- To check the NLA midweek results, open your SMS composer.
- Compose an SMS with only “WED“. (Remove the quotes).
- Send the SMS to “1903” (without quotes).
You must type the letters as it is. Only in capital letters else this will not work. You should also make sure you have more than GHS 0.52 airtime before trying this code else it won’t work.
If everything is successful, you should receive all the results in your SMS inbox.
You can use this to check results for any other day. Simply send the short form of the day to the shortcode 1903. For instance; MON for Monday results, TUE for Lucky Tuesday, THU for Thursday results, etc. Also, note that NAT is for Saturday results and that is because in this case, you are using the product name which is “National” for Saturday lotto.
The National Lottery Authority operates a couple of websites where the NLA Midweek results can also be found. However, you need a smartphone with an internet connection to be able to access the results over the net.
- Visit nla.com.gh and you should land on a page similar to the one in the image below. Make sure “Draw History” is selected.
- If you are checking the results around Wednesday night or Thursday, you should be able to see the NLA Midweek results right away. Else, you will have to use the date selector to select Wednesday’s date to see the results.
Another credible source you can find the NLA midweek results is the 590 mobile website.
- Visit 590mobile.com.gh/results. You should see a page similar to the one in the image below.
- Scroll down through the results and you should be able to find the Midweek results. It is very necessary that you go through these results slowly since you will have all results on one page.
There are some other important related topics that you must also read about. These are specially curated for you so you can benefit more from this website. Take a look at the following topics and click on the one that interests you the most to read.
- Scratch And Win – The New Game That Is Making People Rich
- Win Big With Daywa 5/39 NLA Mobile Lottery Jackpot
- NLA Lotto Scam – Scammer Exposed With Screenshots
- How to Get NLA Prediction for Today for Free
These are some of the ways you can check NLA midweek results from your phone. Using a USSD code or SMS option, you can check the results from even your non-smartphone. If you have a smartphone, then you can also check the results from the official NLA website.
Note that you must be 18 years and above to be able to stake the lotto. If you have any questions or suggestions you can leave them in the comment box and I will reply as early as possible.